What would it mean to your company if customer service was truly one of your greatest assets?
Imagine customers telling others about the fabulous way they are always treated by your employees. Imagine each customer feeling like your company cared about them and their orders and they told others about their experiences. Imagine your customers knowing that if they have a problem it will be solved and that is the reason they stay with you!
What can you expect from Winning at Customer Service programs?
Winning at Customer Service
- Participants will define what customer service should look like at your company.
- Participants will define a customer service system that works for them and for the company
- Topics include: Creating Customer Loyalty, Goal Accomplishment for Success, Effectively Managing Stress, Creating Powerful Connections, Finding the finishing star for your company, Systematizing your Customer Service Program
- Time Commitment: Six different modules are available and each is an hour in-length. Modules can be selected depending on organizational needs. Each module can be individualized for specific situations. Customer Service programs need to personalized to your industry and to your organization’s values to be utilized.
When is the right time to develop your customer service program?
- NOWTODAY-IMMEDIATELY-BEFORE YOUR COMPETITION DOES
- If you don’t have a good customer service program in place this is the time to put one in place
- If you don’t trust your employees to handle prickly situationsput a system in place you can follow, track and trust.
- If customers are unhappy and complain it is time to change how things are done
- If you want to be ahead of your competition put a strong and effective customer service program in place!