Is your time being controlled by someone else?
Would better time management skills help your personal and professional life?
Work with a Winning Ways coach to improve the way you manage your time.
Do any of these resonate with you?
- You make promises you don’t keep
- You want to do things that you don’t have time to do
- You wish you could accomplish more during the day then you can
- If only you could accomplish what you do the day before you left on vacation
- You want to become a person of your word but you just can’t
- Time is NOT on your side
Working with a Winning Ways executive coach will help you with the following Time Management struggles:
- Managing, Prioritizing and Staying on Task
- Learn ways to manage your time better. Take control of your time even on the weekends.
- How do you decide what you should do first and what you can legitimately let go
- Set up your work so you can stay on task, not get interrupted and finish a task
- Delegate Effectively
Do you delegate? Take our short quiz to see if you are someone who does delegate.
Quiz: Are you a good at delegation?
- When you delegate a task do you just say, “Do it”?
- Do you work more hours than you want, week after week?
- Do you take work home with you when you don’t want too?
- Do you lack confidence in your staff?
- Do you procrastinate on big projects?
- Do you believe you are the best person to get the job done?
- Does your staff work below your expectations?
- Do all decisions go through you at work?
- Has your staff stopped presenting their ideas to you?
- Do operations slow or stop when you go away?
If you answered yes to more than half of the questions then learning how to delegate better would help your company succeed and give you more time as an executive.
- Tackling your major Time Wasters
- Determine what your top five time wasters are through an on-line assessment
- Work on your main time waster and see the improvement right away!
- Use Technology to Enhance Productivity
- Are you allowing technology to work for you or against you? Do you have more time with your smart phone or less time? Take control of these devices so they truly help you have more of a life!
“Time is the scarcest resource, and unless it is managed, nothing else can be managed.”
Peter Drucker (1909-2005), Austrian-American economist and author
Call (703) 434-3990 or contact us to learn how we can help you win at Time Management.