Venue: Dulles' Society for Human Resource Management Chapter
Address: Jackson Lewis LLP, 10701Parkridge Blvd., Suite 300
Reston ,VA 20191
In our rapidly changing, time-conscious world, we are forced to get more done, with fewer people, in less time. The quantity of time will not change. There are always 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, and 24 hours in a day. Therefore, what needs to change is our perception of time, and how we manage our time, both professionally and personally.
Do you find yourself making promises you don't keep? Do you want to do things that you don't have time for? Do you wish you could accomplish more and you wish time was on your side instead of against you? Join us for an interactive session on ways to take back your time.
Come prepared to discuss the following:
- One current time management challenge
- How to turn procrastination into action
- Urgent vs. important, knowing the difference before you are in the moment
- Simple tips to determine when to delegate and when not to
- Plan your ideal schedule for your professional and personal life