People are your greatest advantage & critical to the success of your business
The Leadership Circle measures leadership effectiveness
Leaders are made, not born. If you think some people just have it, you are wrong.
Of course, some may have charisma or specific strengths that make it more likely that they will be perceived as a leader, but in the end, anyone who wants to lead or build something with the help of other people, must consciously intend to lead others where they want them to go. This takes work and effort to be a certain way, and to improve upon the decisions and behaviors that will get them there.
The Leadership Circle Profile (LCP) is the only instrument that measures the two primary leadership domains — Creative Competencies and Reactive Tendencies — and integrates this information so that key opportunities for development immediately rise to the surface.
The Leadership Circle Profile assessment and debrief process is specifically tailored to every individual’s development. The LCP is designed to measure both behavior and thinking. In addition to measuring key competencies it measures underlying beliefs and assumptions—the habits of thought that run much of our behavior. The LCP is unique in that it reveals a leader’s Operating System: Internal assumptions (beliefs) that run behavior in both domains. This allows the manager to see how his/her inner world of thought translates into a productive or unproductive style of leadership. In this way, it naturally leads to insight into the underlying emotional/cognitive process that runs patterns of behavior. When the you can get insight into this, you are in a much higher leverage place to make transformative change.
Winning Ways, Inc. offers two packages, and will customize each depending upon the needs of your company. Each Leadership Circle Profile will survey 8-25 respondents determined by you – peers, direct reports and their supervisors.
Leadership 360 Debrief:
- Up to 25 respondents will complete 360 assessment on the leader identified for the 360 assessment. Joan will facilitate a 90 minute coaching debrief with the leader, then a 60 minute coaching session within two weeks to set goals for their leadership growth.
- The results of the LCP & goal setting meeting often kicks off a six month coaching engagement, where Joan will meet twice monthly with the executive to provide space for them to reach their goals.
Team 360 Debrief:
- Up to 25 respondents take the 360 for individual members of the leadership team.
- The leadership team is debriefed during 3 or 6 hour facilitated session. This package also includes one-on-one coaching sessions with each individual leader.
- The debrief is an interactive session with team- participants and they will leave understanding the LCP, their strengths as a leader, the leadership competencies that they want to focus on to be a more effective leader and how their leadership connects to the leadership team.