The TTI Talent Insights® Series effortlessly integrates the Behaviors individuals bring to the job and the Motivators that drive them. This simple, yet sophisticated, report is ideal for the recruitment and retention of entry-level, customer service and general support talent.
What Does TTI Talent Insights® Provide?
Behaviors: The How
By measuring an individual in four dimensions (dominance, influence, steadiness and compliance) that are translated into a hierarchy of 12 behavioral traits scored on a 10-point scale, TTI Talent Insights® tells you how this individual will perform.
Motivators: The Why
When you understand the drivers of an individual’s behavior by measuring six key areas (theoretical, utilitarian, aesthetic, social, individualistic and traditional), TTI Talent Insights® illuminates why this individual acts the way he does – what motivates his behavior.
Integration of Behaviors and Motivators
Systematically integrating “The How” and “The Why,” TTI Talent Insights® defines an individual’s knowledge, hard skills, people skills, behavior and culture so you’ll know if she’ll be successful and satisfied.
This integration section includes the following:
- Potential Behavioral and Motivational Strengths
- Potential Behavioral and Motivational Conflict
- Ideal Environment
- Keys to Motivating
- Keys to Managing
Leveraging Talent in the Workplace
Talent is a combination of many factors, one of which is behavior. The TTI Talent Insights® Management-Staff is a report that not only defines unique behavior, but guides the employee and manager in leveraging behavior for success. With this capability, this versatile management tool can be used to hire the right person, get employees off to a fast start, revitalize current employees, improve communication and build sound employee-manager relationships.
Computer Have Manuals-Why Not People?
The key to successful talent management and personal growth is knowledge of each person’s unique behaviors. With this knowledge, people can be effectively coached by maximizing strengths to achieve the organization’s goals. Apply the results of the Management-Staff report to create improved morale, increased productivity, personal development plans and win-win situations for everyone.
Easy Application in the Workplace
The Management-Staff report is an extremely valuable contribution to talent management. It takes only 10 minutes to complete the 24-question online assessment and its insights and versatility make it an ideal tool for:
- New Employee Orientation and Performance Plans
- Retention Strategies for Key Employees
- Coaching, Mentoring and Leadership Development
- Conflict Resolution
Personalized Report Delivers Unique Information
The highly validated DISC assessment immediately produces a personalized report with valuable information unique to the respondent’s behavior including:
- General Characteristics: The individual’s preferred work style based on natural behavior
- Value to the Organization: The individual’s contributing behaviors
- Checklist for Communicating: How others can effectively communicate with the individual
- Don’ts on Communicating: What others should avoid when communicating with the individual
- Communication Tips: How the individual can adapt his/her own communication to other styles
- Ideal Environment: The individual’s preferred work atmosphere
- Perceptions: How the individual views his/her self and how others view the individual
- Descriptors: Words that portray the individual based on each of the four quadrants of behavior
- Natural & Adapted Style: A four-quadrant comparison of the natural and adapted style
- Adapted Style: Characteristics of the individual’s current adapted style
- Keys to Motivating: The individual’s wants provide the means for motivation in the workplace
- Keys to Managing: The individual’s needs provide the essential areas managers must address
- Areas for Improvement: The individual’s possible limitation identify areas for development
- Action Plan: The individual creates a customized plan based on the results of the report and discussion
- Behavioral Hierarchy: The individual’s behavior style ranked within eight common areas in the workplace
- Style Insights Graphs: An easy visual of the individual’s natural and adapted styles
- The Success Insights Wheel: A visual illustration of the individual’s behavioral adaptation
What is Your Strategy for Success?
Make the TTI Success Insights Management Staff report part of your organization’s strategy to create a positive employee-manager relationship that directly affects productivity and goal achievement!
Your Attitude is Showing: Increasing Communication Through Understanding Attitudes
Understanding Our Differences
Have you ever experienced a “difference in opinion?” What about an “ethical dilemma” On a fairly frequent basis, most people face these situations that are simply a conflict of values between themselves and another individual or group. This conflict can’t be avoided but it can be minimized by understanding how to clearly see others’ points of view. Once you learn to see the world from their perspective, you can improve communication with others.
Your Attitude Is Showing was designed to help people communicate better and sell more effectively. This seminar will focus on helping your clearly see how you view the world and understand how to look at the world through someone else’s eyes. This understanding will allow you to discover how to improve communication based on the theory of values and attitudes.
- Specifically the Your Attitude is Showing seminar will help you:
- Know which attitudes drive your life, actions and decisions
- Understand each attitude and the interaction of each
- Recognize the driving forces in others’ lives
- Understand others’ viewpoints and be able to dialogue convincingly by seeing the world through their eyes.
What are Values?
Values are attitudes that shape the way we see the world. These attitudes are a viewpoint, a mindset, or a way of valuing life. They are described as the “why” of our actions because they drive us to act in a certain way. There drivers are classified into six attitudes, or values:
Each seminar attendee receives an in-depth workbook that provides a great resource for learning and understanding the six values or attitudes. With general characteristics, descriptions, examples and exercises, this workbook helps attendees learn how to recognize, understand and apply the values theory for better communication.
A Life-Long Learning Experience
Whether your organization or industry requires continuing education or not, Your Attitude is Showing will help you know yourself and others to improve communication and relationships. Understanding and applying the theory of values is sure to have a life-long impact, both on and off the job.